Your access and use of this Web Site (the "Site") is subject to the following conditions of BARS Training Australia Pty Ltd and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept without limitation and qualification, all the conditions and acknowledge that any other agreement between you and BARS Training Australia Pty Ltd are superseded and of no force or effect.
You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from or transfer information from our site unless it is for personal or non-commercial usage.
2. No Unlawful or Prohibited Use.
As a condition of your use of our site, you will not use the information for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use our site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair our company or website.
- Prices and Availability
Price of the product will be the price current at the time of purchase. BARS Training Australia Pty Ltd reserves the right to change the price of the product at any time without notice. All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and are inclusive of GST. All stock is subject to availability.
All postings that you make including the submission of orders;
- must comply with all relevant laws, common law or regulations;
- must not be obscene, offensive, defamatory or in any way unsuitable for persons under the age 18;
- must not be used for any purpose or activity of an illegal, fraudulent or defamatory in nature;
- must not be misleading or deceptive or likely to mislead or deceive; and must not adversely reflect on BARS Training Australia Pty Ltd.
5. Terms of Retail Sales
- All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and are inclusive of GST.
- Delivery of all goods is subject to receipt of full payment in cleared funds.
- We do not accept responsibility for any damage caused to the goods due to mishandling, negligence, abuse or misuse once the goods have left our care.
- In accordance with the Queensland Office of Fair Trading, a purchaser is not entitled to any exchange or refund following a change of mind or circumstance.
- Where goods are delivered, customers are to ensure suitable, reasonable and safe access to their premises is available. If this is not available then return transport costs and a restocking fee of twenty-five percent of the retail price is applicable.
6. Copyright Notice
This site and content is Copyright (c) 2007 BARS Training Australia Pty Ltd. This site uses images from third parties that are provided on a royalty-free basis.